TDK Technologies' comprehensive benefit package is designed to provide peace of mind for our consultants. It recognizes the importance of family and provides important health and retirement benefits.
- No Primary Care Physician is required, and benefits apply to providers In and Out of Network.
- The employee pays a portion of the employee and dependent premiums.
- Benefits apply to providers In and Out of Network.
- We pay 100% of employee premiums.
- The employee pays a portion of dependent premiums.
Disability and Life Insurance
- We offer short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance benefits to all eligible employees at no cost to the employee.
- Eligible employees may purchase supplemental life insurance for themselves, their spouse or children for a minimal payroll deduction.
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Eligible employees may invest in our 401(k) plan up to the annual IRS limit. Our plan includes matching funds, and employees are fully vested as soon as they are eligible for participation.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- PTO is used for vacation, holidays and sick time.
- Employees earn two (2) PTO days per month (24 per calendar year).
- We are committed to keeping our consultants at the top of their game. In support of this, the company offers a Continuing Education program to all full-time employees.
- We reimburse the cost of any approved job-related coursework.
- In an effort to find "something for everyone", we offer a customized non-cash rewards program to all full-time employees.
- An employee is selected through a drawing at the end of each month to choose prizes from a menu.
- A larger drawing is held at the end of the year.