Qualified candidates will possess the following experience:
- 3 to 5 years experience in Java development.
- Knowledge of web services.
- Experience in website based applications.
- Knowledge of Core Media.
- Knowledge of AJAX, XML and HTML.
- Knowledge of development frameworks, such as .NET, IBM Commerce and Spring.
- Knowledge of User Management/Security and LDAP.
- Knowledge of WebSphere and Tomcat.
- Knowledge of IDE, Eclipse, RAD, IBM Toolkit and IntelliJ IDEA.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment.
The Core Media Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining application interfaces, reports, conversion programs, Java components, web components, and custom functionality and enhancements around the Core Media CMS implementation. The Core Media Developer will develop technical specifications and deliverables within an agile/scrum environment.