Qualified candidates will possess the following experience:
- At least 8 years experience developing and documenting logical and physical data models, mapping data elements to requirements, conducting data analysis and creating data flows.
- Experience using Business Intelligence philosophy from data engineering thru solution development.
- Experience creating data architectures that drive analytics and reporting goals.
- Experience setting data standards.
- In-depth experience working with dimensional data.
- In-depth knowledge of data warehouse architecture.
- Experience working with Teradata, Big Data or Hadoop.
- Experience working within an agile environment.
- Working knowledge of designing, developing and manipulating physical database structures.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Business Intelligence Architect responsibilities include working with business owners to develop detailed requirements, engineering data based on star schema, and creating data governance rules where data can be reported in a BI solution. The Business Intelligence Architect will integrate system area data into the enterprise data architecture from various data sources, including identifying dimensions and resolving quality and data integrity issues across the enterprise. The Business Intelligence Architect will also develop comprehensive strategic reference architectures for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture disciplines.