Qualified candidates will possess the following experience:
- At least 5 years experience developing user experience architecture and design for ecommerce, web and mobile properties.
- Proven experience working in an agile/scrum environment.
- 4 year degree required in graphic, multi-media, web design or closely related field.
- Experience working with IBM WebSphere Commerce.
- Experience using project tracking tools such as MS Project.
- Knowledge of key web metrics that drive traffic.
- Knowledge of style guide production and brand evolution.
- Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills.
UX Architect responsibilities include facilitating, generating and executing exceptional digital user experiences. The UX Architect will lead the design of user experience and styling of digital properties across all platforms and delivery methods, including web and mobile. The UX Architect will define user requirements in response to business goals, working with business stakeholders, product management and technology partners. The UX Architect will create prototypes, process flows, wireframes and design specifications. The UX Architect will create use cases to document business rules and expected online customer behaviors, and drive innovative solutions to develop interaction models based on customer journey maps.