Qualified candidates will possess the following experience:
- At least 5 years experience as a Project Manager, leading application development, web infrastructure, systems development, or network/server implementation initiatives.
- Proven experience utilizing formalized methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall.
- Expertise in project planning, budget forecasting and allocation, resource management, risk management and implementation.
- Experience using project tracking tools such as MS Project.
- Experience managing concurrent projects.
- Experience mentoring, conducting conflict and issue resolution, and successfully leading diverse teams through project delivery.
Project Manager responsibilities include creating project plans based on requirements and design documents, establishment of project milestones, resource determination and allocation, mitigation of scope creep, resolving issues and delivery of final product. Exceptional written and verbal communication will be required to communicate across various functional entities such as business stakeholders, systems, and development.