Qualified candidates will possess the following experience:
- At least 5 years experience as a Business Analyst, in either systems or application development projects.
- Experience gathering business requirements through various methods from business stakeholders, and documenting those requirements through business requirements documents, use cases and/or user stories.
- Ability to create technical requirements from business requirements.
- Experience defining test cases based on applicable development methodologies is a plus.
- Possess excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
Business Analyst responsibilities include eliciting and documenting business requirements and creating technical requirements in conjunction with the technical team, based on the business requirements. Execution of project responsibilities with Agile, Iterative or Waterfall methodologies. Creation of superior documentation and comprehensive test plans to validate project requirements.