Qualified candidates will be required to perform the following:
- Build and execute recruiting strategies which include job description review, candidate assessment, sourcing methodologies, research, proactive cold calling and candidate development.
- Be able to conduct interview preparation and coaching, feedback collection, creation and negotiation of offers, and reference checking.
- Create strong relationships in order to build a pipeline for future client openings.
- Communicate appropriately, proactively and consistently with Business Development Managers, Human Resources, and potential candidates to ensure a positive client and candidate experience.
- Utilize passive and direct sourcing techniques, and seek new methods and innovative solutions, to identify and attract prospective candidates and build talent pipeline.
- Represent and differentiate TDK Technologies to external candidates by effectively describing our business, strategy, culture and values.
- Partner with Business Development Managers and recruiting peers to share talent, market intelligence, and best practice recruiting methodologies.
Qualified candidates will have the following experience:
- 3 years experience in a Technology Recruiting role; agency recruiting experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recruiting experience required.
- Advanced consultative skills with a strong sense of urgency and continual drive for process improvement.
- Expertise in social networking.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and deliver high quality results.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System in a high volume, professional recruiting environment.
- Ability to overcome obstacles, proactively manage expectations and relationships, provide innovative ideas and solutions, and shares best practices.
- Strong critical thinking and objective reasoning skills.