Qualified candidates will possess the following experience:
- Minimum five 5 years software development experience
- Minimum three 3 years Java-based web application development experience
- Minimum three 3 years Relational Database Experience. Specifically designing relational data structures. Experience working with PL/SQL stored procedures is a plus.
- Spring Core, Spring MVC
- Groovy and Grails Experience (preferred)
- JQuery (preferred)
- WebLogic application server (version 12c preferred)
- Oracle Database/SQL
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the full software development lifecycle
- Agile/Scrum and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Must be able to work independently and drive requirements and analysis with team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field, or equivalent experience
Front End Developer responsibilities will include the design, development, testing and maintainence of custom applications. The ability to work with functional counterparts to assess business requirements and translate requirements to technical solutions. Mentor less experienced developers. Maintain ownership of application quality and customer satisfaction. Contribute to the processes, knowledge, and development quality of the entire custom appliucatio development team.